Klaviyo Email Design Assistant
Welcome to Kionii, your number one stop for culturally inspired, high-quality jewellery.
After an amazing year of growth we are looking for a part-time freelance email designer with Klaviyo experience. You will be helping support the marketing team compile material for and design email communications for the various Kionii mailing lists.
What you’ll be doing:
- Designing engaging, beautiful emails for all the various Kionii stakeholders using Klaviyo.
- Adapting content from different social platforms and long form copy to be used in emails.
- Using your great eye for design to communicate the subjects of the emails in a creative way.
- Helping with copywriting/product descriptions where applicable in accordance with briefs and brand standards.
- Working in Klaviyo to maximise sales and community building through the platforms features.
- Sending regular newsletters to our different mailing lists with tailored content.
- Creating best-seller and product feature emails from briefs given by the Brand and Communication manager.
- Putting together emails outlining activities from the Kionii Foundation.
- Be able to design with different kinds of content; illustrations, graphics, photo’s, GIF’s, videos, copy etc.
- Assisting with proofreading communications.
Who you are professionally:
- A recent graduate or undergraduate with experience in email design for a commercial B2C brand.
- In depth knowledge and experience of creating emails in Klaviyo, please keep in mind when applying you will be asked to prove this with examples and a demonstration.
- Have a great eye for design, typography and layouts, with examples of past professional and published work.
- Outstanding level of English.
- An understanding of our market and demographic would be beneficial.
- Able to work quickly and to tight deadlines. You must also be adaptable as you will be covering current, developing briefs and business needs.
- In love with social media with a solid understanding of each platform including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, websites and email.
- Experience writing for SEO and sales copy would be beneficial.
- Be able to work from a brief and bring your own ideas to the team, you must be able to take direction and feedback to ensure your work is in line with the company’s KPI’s.
- An interest and understanding of issues affecting the BAME community and examples of work relating to this would be very advantageous.
Who you are personally:
- Self-starter and super organised.
- We will of course support you in every way we can but you must be self motivated and disciplined with your own time as this is a remote role.
- Passionate about communication, eloquent and have a good sense of humour.
- Love ideas and creativity.
- Obsessed with jewellery! You’ll fit right in with all of us 😅
What we can offer you:
- 6 hours a week, with potential to grow your role.
- £15 per hour freelance contract.
- Flexible working, we do have set deadlines but how you structure your hours to get your assignments done is totally up to you.
- A chance to grow and develop your skills within a young fashion brand.
- And of course a little Kionii treat when coming onboard! 💝
To apply please send a short and sharp cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for the role and your C.V. along with examples of your work to support your application to Felicity at email@example.com.